Sunday 29 December 2013

What you'll get in 2014-solve this to find out

 Hello my Dear Darlings!

 Sooo, what have u bbeen up to lately? I was so suuuuuper busy, like, i literally didn't have any minute free. I was maiking Christmas cards & doing lot of Christmas-related things last two weeks. And i'm still busy, cuz there's only about a day, day and a half, 'till New Year's eve and i'm freaking out! Like, i literary can't belive that 2013's almost gone, i'm all like 'What?!' lol

 So, i wanna tell u something. U know i post every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday? Well this week i'll be also posting on Monday & Tuesday. Tomorrow i'll post about gingerbread cookies (a friend asked me to), and on Tuesday i'll be posting about New Year's eve and similar. So i jiust wanted to let u know that there r going to be a looot of interesting stuff in next couple days! :D

 I also wanted to show u this picture. Well, it's not a picture it's more like idk.. I'm just gonna tell u what to do and u'll understand it.

 All u need to do is to look at those letters in the pic, and u'll get things from the first 3 words u found! It's reeeeeally, reeeeeally funny!



 The worlds i found first are:
1. Intelligence
2. Love
3. Success
MAN I HOPE THIS'S TRUE :D Cuz if it is, then 2014 will be the best year of my life!

 I gotta go now, it's acctually almost 24h pm lol.
Don't forget to visit my blog tomorrow & the day after tomorrow!
Luv ya,
Lena xoxo

1 comment: