Wednesday 18 December 2013

My fav youtubers

 Hello my Dear Darlings!

 I`m sure you like watching some youtube channels. C`mon you gotta admit it, right? It doesnt matter if it is about makeup, humor, parody or IDK what hahaha You know that feeling, when you just can`t wait to come home from school to see if ur fav youtuber uploaded a new video? OMG I do! And I wanted to share with you who they are :)


She is the best and the funniest girl ever!! In her videos she talks about things that can happen to anyone!!






She makes amazing tutorials on makeup and hairstyles, and a lot of DIY projects.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Macbarbie07


Again, on her channel you can find a lot videos makeup&fashion related

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo5zIpjl2OQkYatd8R0bDaw


She posts fashion hauls, her opinions about beauty products etc



She`s relatively new on youtube, but I love her makeup tutorials!


Who r your fav youtubers?? Let me know down in the comments :)
Lena xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Shane Dawson, Bethany Mota, Alexis Z Gall, lisbug, Onision, Jenna Marbles, Joey Graceffa and Cutiepiemarzia.

    ReplyDelete