Friday 27 December 2013

TBT Friday: Bella Thorne



 Hello my Dear Darlings!

 It'ss been a bzsy week, ha? I am writing this post while eating breakfast actually, cuz i probably wont have time whole day! I have some shopping to do, and have to meet some friends, and by the way have to study physics cuz i got C in my report card! I decided to study it on holidays, so that I can get A at the end of this school year :)

 So, TBT Friday again! I really couldn't be more exited cuz it's the last time i'm writing TBT post in 2013! I figured out I should write about someone who accoplished a lot throughout 2013. I mean, I know there r a lot of actors and singers who had won prizes and awards, and had No 1 singles and movies. But I decided to write about someone who we could see growing up and starting bigger and bigger project. Well of course, it's Bella Thorne!



 I wont talk about her beggings a lot, i'll try & focus on what she achieved in 2013.

 Anabella Avery Thorne was born in October 1997. Ever since she was a lil baby she's been doing modelling. She also had couple smaller movies going on. in 2010 she was discovered by Diseny, when she got lead role in new serie called 'Shake It Up'.





 Shake It Up aka SIU is about 2 best friends who want to become professional dncers. Their dream comes true when they get hired as dancers in local dance TV serie 'Shake It Up, Chicago'. Everything that happens in SIU is mostly about typical (well sometimes not so typical) problems. It is a very, very funny show, it's one of my favorites!

  SIU had 3 seasons, and it was until couple months ago that we didn't know if it was going to have 4th season. While I was watching last episode 'Remember Me', I was crying cuz it was so emotional, and I fall for those things. But I still can't believe there won't be any new episodes.. I guess it's like that when u're stuck with something from the very beggining.
Okay, so Bella & the cast finished filming SIU more than 6-7 months ago. When she filmed 3rd season of it, she got parts in couple moves, which is a really big deal! In 'Blended' movie she acts with Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore (she's Adam' daughter there), and I would die to work with them, like it so amazing! Also, she went to Africa to film it! A M A Z I N G




  Another is, well i'm not sure how it's called, but it's Alexander-something. That's a Disney movie, and Bella's co star is Jennifer Garner! And the 3rd movie is 'Home Invasion', it's a thriller movie, i think. She's one of the lead roles, and she finnished shooting it last week.
I can't wait for all 3 films to come out, i'm so excited! :D




 Beside shooting movies, she also spent quite a lot of time in recording studio, recording new songs for her album. It is supposed to be out in 2014 also. Now, that's what I really can't wait to hear! I love her music since 'Watch Me' & 'Bubblegum Boy' lol


 She also said that there's a book series she's writing at the moment, and I can't believe she's writing books beside all other things she's doin'!

  Ooh, and I forgot, she started making her clothing line with Sherri Hill, and might be making clothing line on her own, also. WORKING WITH SHERRI HILL, LIKE REALLY! I love her dresses, i can wait to see Bella's collection!



 Now we're talking about my faaaaavorite subject- FASHION! I love fashion, u probably know that, especially if u follow my pinterest :)
Bella has grown, in a fashion way, so much this year, i can't even believe it! We know she's always been very fashionable, but girl/boy she rocked it this year! Every time she attended red carpet she was perfectly dressed. Like, i want her clothes, i reeeeeally want it lol apart from red carpets and movie premieres, she's been going to New York Fashion Week!!!!! It was always my dream to go to NY Fashion Week, hope i'd be able do go one day :)


  Everyone knows that when u go to a fashion show, u must be highly-fashionied dressed by yourself. And it is a disaster if u wear something.. I don't know what is the appropriate word.. Let's say bad & ugly. Okay, so as I was saying, if u wear something cathastrophical, u will always be known as 'the one who has fashion misses'. Bella had not had those fashion misses. She's been wearing perrfect clothes every runway she went to! I was very surprised, since she's only 16. I mean, she's a year younger than me, and while I wear yeans and a shirt, she wears high heels, and higly fashioned dresses! It's crazy. She's livin' my drream lol





 There's only left to say that Bella works and promotes a lot of charities. I'm amazed by that. I'm amazed how she can manage all that!

I've been writing this for about 1h, and now I have to go :)
See u tomorrow!
Lena xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love her, she's amazing! Did you saw how cute her puppy is?

    And I was crying too, while I was watching last episode! :(


    ReplyDelete