Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas songs



 Hello my Dear Darlings!

 CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON! OMG i`m soooo excited! I`m excited for presents, movies, cookies, fun, and of sourse songs! Christmas songs are, if you ask me, the most beautiful songs! Every time I listen them I remember those beautiful times when I was little, dancing in front of Christmas tree with my mum, making snowman with my bff or unpacking presents with my sister. I still do those things even if i`m 15 lol hahaha But every time I hear Christmas song i have this beautiful feeling inside me, like, i can`t even explain it.
 Last night I went on youtube and tried to find all my favorite Christmas songs. And i think i succeeded!
I know that a lot of these songs are very old, but I looooove them!

1. `All I Want For Christmas` - Mariah Carey
2. `Blue Christmas` - Elvis Presley
3. `Gingle Bell Rock` - Bobby Helms
4. `Rockn Around The Christmas Tree` - Bella Thorne (there are versions by Miley Cyrus & Brenda Lee)
5. `Oh Christmas Tree` - i don`t know who is performing this hahaha
6. `Winter Wonderland` - Louis Armstrong
7. `Please Come Home For Christmas` - Charles Brown
8. `We Need A Little Christmas` - Glee
9. `My Song For You` - Bridgit Mendler & Shane Harper (there`s also version by Demi and Joe)
10. `Mistletoe` - Justin Bieber
11. `Santa Baby` - Taylor Swift
12. `Here Comes Santa Claus` - Gene Autry
13. `Run Rudolph Run` - Chuck Berry
14. `Shake Santa Shake` - Zendaya
15. `Santa Bring My Baby Back` - Elvis Presley

What are your fav Christmas songs?
Lena xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment