Thursday 19 December 2013

TBT Friday: Emma Watson



Hello my Dear Darlings!!

Okay, so yeah I know it`s not yet Friday, but I won`t be able to post tomorrow, so I`m doing it now. Enjoy :)

 Its time fooooor *drum beat*... TBT FRIDAY!! Yaaaay hahahaha :) I was soooo excited whole week for this post, like, I couldn`t wait to write and publish it! Wanna know why? Cuz it is about my fav actress ever- Emma Watson.

 Last time I did TBT Friday, I was talking about one epic man who inspires me a lot, so now i`m talking about girl who inspires me the most! I love Emma, I wish I was her, she`s so perfect. I know I am fangirling now, but i really admire her. :)

Now, I`m gonna tell you something about her, just like I did last time :)

 Emma was born on April 15th 1990. in Paris. When she was about 5, her family moved To UK. When she was 9, she got her first role: as Hermione Granger in `Harry Potter`.




 `Harry Potter` became the most popular saga movie. After the `Harry Potter and the Philosopher`s Stone`, there were `Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets`, `Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban`, `Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire`, `Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix`, `Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince`, `Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part I` and `Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part II`. In all movies, Emma plays one of the lead roles.
  This is the first time she showed how talented she is.




 Now we all know she was a child star. She was one of the most popular and rich people in the world since she was 10. And the thing is that she never used drugs. Never smoked. Never did `bad` things. She lways stayed humbled, sweet, polite to everyone and still has her feet on the ground. I admire her so so much.



Beside the Harry Potter movies, she did quite a lot others: `Ballet Shoes`, `My week With Marilyn`, `The Perks Of Being A Wallflower`, `The Bling Ring`, `This Is the End` and `Noah`. She`s also filming some movies right now.

`Ballet Shoes`

`This Is the End`

`Noah`

`The Bling Ring`


Very important fact is that Emma actually FINISHED UNIVERSITY! Beside all movies and fame, she managed to go to school and even finish university. She is amazing. A M A Z I N G.



Oooh, I forgot to say, SHE IS INSANELY PRETTY! She is so beautiful, i can`t even explain. She has that natural beauty, idk. I just wist I was like her.



So, this was my celebrity of the week! Do you like Emma Watson? And what is your favorite movie she acted in?
Tell me in the comments :)
Lena xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment