Sunday 15 December 2013

What To Wear For New Year`s Eve & Christmas

 Hello my Dear Darling!

I decided that it`s time to start my Christmas series since it`s in less than a month. I have already posted `Christmas Playlist` with all my favorite Holiday songs.I hope u`ll enjoy my Christmmas posts :)

You know I love fashion & I am a girl. And all girls make big fuss about what to wear for New Year`s eve & Christmas. It`s like something that comes naturally. Actually, I have already decided what i`m going to wear (classy me lol). It`ll probably wear this gorgeous black dress, but later about that.
Now, I have created 3 outfits polyvore. Each showing what to wear for different occasion, like party or celebrating at home, etc. Here they are:

1. Girly Girl Party Outfit
This outfit consist of short elegant dress. It can be any winter color, but the best are red, maroon, dark purple, dark blue, golden or silver. It`s best to pare it with black tights and black shoes. If you are too young or you just don`t wanna wear high heels, you can wear flat ballet shoes. If your dress is red, maroon or golden, then put golden accessorizes, and if it is dark purple, dark blue or silver, then put silver accessorizes.  Red lipstick is crucial for this look :)


2. Funky Edgy Look
This is my favorite look! It consist of skinny jeans, crop top and jumper. Jeans should be colored, dark red, maroon, purple, emerald green or black. If you wear colored jeans, then wear black or white top, and if you wear black jeans then you can wear top in any winter color or pattern. If you wear red or maroon, then put golden accessorizes, and if it is dark purple, dark blue or emerald green, then put silver accessorizes. If you don`t wanna wear high heels, you can wear converse sneakers or combat boots. For makeup just put black eyeliner & mascara and nude lipstick.


3. Teen Party- Swag Look
This is typical teenage look. It`s made of high wasted skirt, jumper and sneaker. I choose leather skirt cuz it is insanely popular at the moment. Studs are also big hit now, so i choose jumper with them. Since it is a typical teen look, instead of accessorizes I took American cap. For shoes I choose sneakers-wedges cuz those are heels teens can wear! I have 2 pairs myself. I recommend that skirt should be black, and then you can wear red, emerald green or some nude color.



If you don`t know which eyeliner style to use, here is very detailed tutorial.
What is your fav outfit? Mine must be the second one!
Lena xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I love this post a lot! :) It's really informative & it shows some really great outfits. My personal fave is the third outfit ♥ but I love all three! I wish to get these outfits now haha. Stay awesome! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I`m so happy u think so!! I want these outfits to haha.. Love ya xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love this post!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete