Friday 27 December 2013

MY BLOG IS ON BRAVO MAGAZINE WEB SITE!!!!!



 Hello my Dear Darlings!!

 I`m soooooooo excited!! I couldnt even wait for tomorrow, I had to post it now! MY BLOG IS AT THE OFFICIAL BRAVO MAGAZINE WEB SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i`m sosososososo happy! Like, this is my Christmas present, I didnt need anything else, really!! My blog was published on 25th December, but I saw the email only couple minutes ago. OMG I`M FREAKING OUT! I`m so happy, like, i was jumping all around the room when I saw it, then took couple minutes to calm down, and now i`m writing this!!

 I want u to know that that u guys mean to me everything! I know there arent many comments, but the number of my viewers is BIG! When I started blogging I didn`t even thought there would be so many teens/people USA, Germany, Montenegro, Russia, Mexico, Macedonia, Pakistan, Denmark, Netherlands, Australia, China..

 Love u all,
Lena xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment