Friday 13 December 2013

TBT Friday: Michael Jackson



 Hello my Dear Darlings!

 I know I said i`ll be posting only on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays, but i reaaaaally think that`s not enough. I really do. So I`m starting posting on Fridays also. But on Fridays i`ll post different kind of posts. They`ll be called `TBT Friday` posts, and i`ll be writing about celebs, what they had achieved, why i love them, etc. Today`s Friday, let`s do this post!

 If you follow me on twitter (im @xxdeardarlingxx) you probably know I loooove Michael Jackson. I really do. His music is so amazing i can`t even explain! He was the one & only. And I think he deserves to be i my first TBT Friday :) Let`s begin!!

  Michael Jackson was born on August 29th 1958. in Gary Indiana. He had 3 sisters (Rebbie, La Toya & Jante) and 5 brothers (Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon & Randy). When Michael was 5 years old, he joined `The Jackson 5`. Founding group members were Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael Jackson. In the begging they were going to a lot talent shows and performing in Gary. But as they became better and better, they got the deal with `Motown`. That`s when they really started being famous. Some of their gratest hits are `I Want You Back`, `ABC`, `I`ll Be There`, `Who`s Lovin` You`, .. They also went on tour all around the world.



 Michael`s solo albums are: `Off the Wall` (1979), `Thriller` (1982., `Bad` (1987), `Dangerous` (1991), `HIstory` (1995) and `Invincible` (2001). `Thriller` is the most selling album of all times, which sold bout 42.4 million copies. I just have to remind you that at that time there wastn`t twitter, facebook, youtube, instagram, mobli, ..
Also, for `Thriller` Michael won 8 grammys in one night!! He also broke a world record with that :)




 Michael Jackson had the most popular short-movie music videos. Every music video he made was like a mini story. Best are `Thriller`, `Smooth Criminal`, `Beat It`, `They Don`t Care About Us`, `Bad`, `You Rock My World`, `The Way You Make Me Feel`, etc





Michael was also, THE BEST DANCER EVER!! Even some of the best dancers nowdays says they can`t even compare themselves to MJ. You see? He was, and always will be THE KING OF POP! His voice is so amazing, and no one other than him is able to sing them.




He went on 3 tours: Bad, DangerousWorld Tour and HIstory World tour. HIstory tour is one of the most amazing tours world has ever seen.


 





There were a lot of spectulations about MJ bleaching his skin. THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!! He had skin desease, called VITILIGO. It makes ur skin lose pigment and becomes totally transparent. He explained everything when Oprah interviewed him:



All in all, Michael Jackson was the best singer ever, he was and is THE KING OF POP. I really hope u saw his greatness, because he was great.



R. I .P. Michael, u`ll always be in our hearts.
Lena xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That was amazing!!! :D I love Mikey to pieces & I bet he's happy right now. I know I am :D Stay lovely!!! #MJFam ♥

    ReplyDelete