Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

 Hello my Dear Darlings!

 IDK if u knew, but I can see from which countriess I have most visitors. And lemme tell u, u guys r coming from all parts of the world! There are people from Germany, Netherlands, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, Denmark, Russia, Island, China, Mexico, Montenegro, Serbia, UK, .. And I am sooooo thrilled to see how number of my viwers grow!

 Anyway, as I said, there r people from all continents of the world, and i bet not all of u celebrate Christmas on 25th December! But I wanted to say this anyway: MERRY CHRISTMAS! And I also wanted to wish u to spend this special day with ur closest family & friends. I hope u have great time and get presents u wanted. I really don't have time to write anymore cuz i'm reeeeally busy this week.
Can't wait to talk to u next time,
 Lena xoxo

4 comments: