Friday 22 November 2013

Heeeey :)


 Hello my Dear Darlings!

 Lemme introduce myself. I`m Lena, i`m 15 & i come from Europe. I go to high school & i pretty much hate it :p I`m in a bilingual class (it means that i`m having classes in 2 different languages), and my second language is English. I play drums, guitar and a lil bit a piano, but like, ima drummer in my soul hahaha. Now, do not go checking my name again to see if i`m girl, YES, i`m a girl and YES i wanna be drummer when i grow up :) My fav books r Harry Potter series (well of course), and i looove to watch `The Originals`, `Pretty Little Liars`, `Grey`s Anthomy` & `Shake It Up`. I also looove listening to Michael Jackson, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Katty Perri, Miley Cyrus, The Beatles, Queen, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, 1D, Arctic Monkeys, etc.. No matter what, my all-time fave songs r `We Will Rock U`, `Who Run The World` & `Bad`. Like no matter what hahaha. When I grow up I wanna marry Johnny Depp... yeah, i am aware he is 35 yrs older than me, but what can i do? Oooh, and my favorite movies r `Cry-Baby`, `The Notebook` and `The Man In The Iron Mask`. Did I mention i love Leonardo DiCaprio? lol

 Now, what i`m gonna write about here? EVERYTHING. Like literally everything haha: crafts, DIYs, fashion, makeup, nailart, friendship, love, trends, celebrities, music, dance, fitness, music again lol, red carpet faves, .. Go to my pinterest and everything that`s there, that`s something like what i`m gonna write about here. I also have to warn u that i will probably talk about my life also, `cause i like to talk. Like, just talk in general, u noticed it for sure hahaha
I`m unicorndustxoxo on the pinterest, by the way. There`s gonna be a loooot of cute&cool inspiring photos, i`m sure :) ooh, since Christmas is so close, i`m gonna be publishing a LOT of different posts about it!

 Can`t wait to write my next post!! OMG i`m so excited :D
Lena xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment