Saturday 23 November 2013

#1DDay



 Hello my Dear Darlings!

 U already know i`m directioner, so u know i`m gonna be watching 1DDay!! I honestly can`t wait hahaha. I just wanted to tell u that if u want to watch 1DDay live, clock HERE.



Now, I`m directioner three years now. Don`t worry, I`m not so madly crazy about them, but i really think their music is cool. And man, they`re hot! I like them, but i also like Guns n Roses, Queen, The Rollingstones, The Beatles, .. There`s nothing wrong if i love 1D, like, i don`t get it how someone can hate u if they don`t know u?? I don`t get how people can say they `hate` One Direction if they haven`t even listened any of their sonsg?! Those boys (well, mans now lol) did it, they made their way to the top, and that`s huge! I really admire them. My fav songs r `Little Things` & `Story Of My Life`. What r yours?? And also i was on the premiere od their movie, it was awesome :) It was even more awesome cuz it was my birthday! Oh yeah, I was born on 29th August!!! Just like Liam & Michael Jackson :D

 I don`t really have time to talk much now, I have to learn history (ugrh), cuz i wanna finish it until 1DDay live starts :)

Lemme know if u r a directioner? Will u be watching 1DDay?
Lena xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment